Drain Cleaning, Maintenance and Repair
A clogged drain is not just an inconvenience, it can also become a costly hassle when associated damage is factored in. Clogged drains can happen to anyone at any time because they are caused by daily use from hair, oil, debris or junk that has accumulated in the drain. A clogged drain that’s left alone will become worse over time, to the point where the drain is no longer usable without the service of a professional plumber. You might be tempted to try homemade or store bought solutions, but these can often exacerbate the issue and make repairs more expensive in the future.
Mr. Plunger utilizes the latest plumbing technology to quickly assess the cause and solution to your clog, and provides a fair estimate upfront so that there are no surprises later.
Water Pipes and Water Main
Your home might be without usable water if your water main line is malfunctioning, clogged or broken. Pipes or water mains can often develop problems due to old age of the pipes, frozen water in the pipes and many other reasons.
Check For These Signs If You Suspect Your Water Line is Broken
- High water bills
- Constant sounds of dripping water
- Water seepage from the walls
- Excessive moisture in the basement
- Growth of mold or fungus on the walls
- Low water pressure
- Pools of water in the yard
At Mr. Plunger, we employ camera inspections of pipes to determine the location of the breakage and then use highly advanced techniques to repair the pipe with minimal digging. We always make sure to clean up once we are done so that you can have your home back in its original condition. More than that, we can also work with your insurance provider to cover the costs of repairs.
Depending on the severity of the damage, the technician from Mr. Plunger will suggest the type of repair that will be most suitable. Some of the techniques used for water leak repair include:
- Slip lining – Trenchless pipe repair where tubes are inserted into the damaged pipe to prevent further leakage.
- CIPP (Cured-in-Place-Pipe) – Used for repairing pipes with the use of resin which is allowed to harden with the use of UV light or water.
- Complete Drain Replacement – While the above methods require minimal digging, there are times when the drain is beyond repair and needs to be replaced entirely. In such cases, the technicians will perform drain replacement in the required sections to ensure that the leakage problem is resolved completely.
Water Heater Repair
We offer a complete range of services that includes installation, maintenance, and repair of all kinds of water heaters. Whether you have an electric water heater or a gas operated one, you can trust Mr. Plunger’s technicians to do a stellar job of repairing or installing these heaters in your house. Whether your water heater is completely non-functional, it’s taking too much time to heat the water or you see sudden spikes in your power bill, just call us and we’ll send a technician to your house to examine your water heater.
The true importance of a water heater is only realized in winter months when you need hot water throughout the day. This is why you should only rely on professional technicians for repair of your water heater. Our technicians go through regular training and they have the skills, equipment and experience needed to repair any kind of water heater.
Ask the Pros
Do you have a question about a plumbing issue or want to get started on scheduling an appointment? Fill out the form below and you can speak with a master plumber about your problem.